Hi Pod Pals! We’ve missed you! Join us for a quick catch up and hear about our first interview of the new season: Bodies with Allison Behringer. That episode will be coming out on December 1, 2020. Until then, we gave you a few podcasts to tide you over.
Listen to the episode here:
What Lainey is listening to:
- We mentioned Lainey’s other podcast child, The Library Love Fest Podcast.
- Lainey’s staples: Up First from NPR, Pod Save America, and My Favorite Murder.
- In the Dark: “The Curtis Flowers Interview“
- The Bowery Boys “Literary Horrors of New York City” Halloween Episode. You can find a full list of their Halloween episodes here. Listen to our DYEP interview with Greg Young from The Bowery Boys here.
- Death, Sex & Money‘s “How Bobby Berk Became a Boss“
What Alex is listening to:
- To remember acclaimed actor Chadwick Boseman, Song Exploder reissued their episode “Ludwig Göransson – Black Panther”
- Alex was both in awe and in tears with Radiolab‘s “Falling” episode
- How to Talk to Mamí and Papí About Anything has plenty of great episodes to cross generational divides, and Alex recommends “Dad Denies Systemic Racism“
We mentioned our COVID podcast list. Check that out here.
- November is Native American Heritage Month! We have a couple recs from indigenous creators:
- November 11th – Veteran’s Day
- November 14th – Diwali
- November 18th – National Princess Day
- Shut Up and Listen with Heather Matarazzo (for Princess Diaries fans out there!)
- November 26th – Thanksgiving