Hi pod pals,
Welp, NYC is officially on semi-lockdown! We just wanted to check in during this time of high anxiety and let you know we are thinking about you. Below are a few podcasts to help you understand the developing news or just to take a break from the intense rush of information. We are always here for you and we won’t stop the podcast recommendations—especially when we have a lot of time for extra podcast listening!
For a full list of podcast recommendations that will give you more information on Coronavirus, check out our last Instagram post.
What Alex is listening to:
- Meditative Story from WaitWhat (to keep me sane)
- Imagined Life from Wondery
- Shortwave from NPR (bite-sized with some coronavirus focus)
- America Dissected: Coronavirus from Crooked Media (when I need a deeper dive on the virus)
What Lainey is listening to:
- Dolly Parton’s America from WNYC Studios
- The Daily from The New York Times (They are working tirelessly to update NYC-ers on Corona. I had to get one news-related one in!)
- The Good News Podcast from Cards Against Humanity
- Unhappy Hour with Matt Bellassai from Pineapple Street Media
- “Social Distancing? We’re Here For You!,” Borrowed from Brooklyn Public Library
Looking for podcasts to listen to with the whole family? Check out our kid-friendly podcast recs here.
We wish you health and safe spaces! Let us know what you are listening to during your time at home. Email us at email@example.com.
We’ll get through this together.
—Lainey and Alex